Frankfort Community Showcase is an opportunity for businesses to highlight themselves to the Community. Each year we partner with Artworks in an effort to increase attendance and business reach to the community. The will be held Saturday, March 18, 2017 at Lincoln-Way East Field House.
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lincoln-Way East High School Field House
201 Colorado Avenue, Frankfort
Partnered with ARTWORKS 2017
Free to the Public
NEW THIS YEAR - SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES!
- $100 for Non-Profit Chamber Members
- $175 for All other Chamber Members
- $450 for non-members
Frankfort Community Showcase
Lincoln-Way East High School Field House
201 Colorado Ave, Frankfort
Come see what Frankfort is all about! The event features about 100 businesses and organizations highlighting their good and services.
Once again, the Chamber will be partnering with the annual Lincoln-Way Community High School District 210 ArtWorks festival featuring local students’ artistic talents in art, design, music and dance. Hundreds of students from more than 30 area schools, including schools from District 210, New Lenox School District 122, Frankfort School District 157-C, Summit Hill School District 161 and Mokena School District 159 will be exhibiting their flair for the fine arts during the festival, which will run in conjunction with the Community Showcase.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CONTRACT FOR SPACE - All persons, firms, companies, or associations desiring to exhibit in our 2017 Community Showcase, must fully complete and return the Exhibitor Registration Form along with payment in full.
2. HOURS OF COMMUNITY SHOWCASE - The 2017 Community Showcase will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 18, 2017.
3. ALLOTMENT OF SPACE - Exhibition space allotted by, or under authority of, the 2017 Community Showcase Committee, or its authorized representative. Use of the space will be for the sole purpose of exhibiting goods and/or services. Direct sales of your merchandise will be allowed, per approval from the Chamber office.
4. CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE - All exhibitors in the Community Showcase must provide proof of Business Liability Insurance: General Liability/Property Insurance minimum of $100,000.
Please list the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce and Lincoln-Way East as additional insureds. (Submit Certificate of Insurance with completed Exhibitor Registration Form)
5. PAYMENT FOR SPACE – New for this year early bird rates. All fees must accompany application. Please make your check payable to the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce and return your application as soon as possible (space is limited). If you are using your credit card to pay the fees, you can register on-line at www.frankfortchamber.com, under the Calendar of Events (select March 18, 2017 / 2017 Community Showcase).
6. INSTALLATION OF EXHIBIT - A single booth space is 10' wide X 10' deep. All tables in booth area must be skirted which is provided. SATURDAY MORNING SET-UP
Saturday Morning Set-Up begins at 7:30 a.m. and MUST be completed by 9:00 a.m.
If a FRIDAY NIGHT SET-UP is necessary, please call the Chamber Office to make arrangements. Taping, driving nails or tacks in the floor or walls of the building is strictly prohibited. All exhibits must be in place and in order and all trash removed by 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning. Any damage caused to the building or booth equipment by installation or removal of exhibits will be charged to and paid for by the exhibitor.
7. REMOVAL OF EXHIBIT - No exhibits shall be broken down nor shall any removal of structures be made until 3:05 p.m. All refuse must be removed from booth space area upon breakdown. If breakdown is started before 2:05 p.m. or the booth is not completely cleaned, the exhibitor will not be allowed in the 2018 Community Showcase.
8. ANNOUNCEMENTS - Although the Committee encourages giveaways, we will not be announcing winners for our exhibitors. The Committee feels it is more beneficial for you to have your raffle winners talk to you or visit your business personally at a later date.
9. You may also offer raffles to our attendees. Helium balloons may be used to decorate exhibits but may not be handed out.