The Frankfort Chamber of Commerce and the Concert Committee are very excited for the 3nd year of Concerts on the Green! We thank our very generous sponsors as well as our partners, the Village of Frankfort and Frankfort Park District.
The concerts are offered every Sunday evening, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. (from the beginning of June to the end of August) on Breidert Green in the center of Frankfort’s Historic District. For your added convenience, public parking is available at White and Elwood Streets.
Bring lawn chairs and a blanket. Admission is free!
- R Gang (Motown/RB)
- Backdated (Brit & American Classic Rock)
- Rosie & The Rivets (Retro Rock & Roll)
- Joliet American Legion Band
- 5-6pm Frankfort Brass Band
- Chicago Rhythm & Blues Kings (Blues)
- Switchback (Celtic)
- Flipside (50s-80s)
- Bernie Glim & Country Roads (Country)
- Johnny Russler & the Beach Bum Band (Caribbean/Reggae/Calypso)
- The Outcast Jazz Band (Big Band)
Sponsorship Opportunities for 2019:
These range from $1 to $1000 see the grid below to find the level that's right for you!
Concerts On The Green Committee
Frankfort Chamber of Commerce
Silver Cross Foundation
Old Town Homeowners Association